Tuesday 19 December 2017

Crochet Peek-a-Boo Baby Blanket - Borderless

Hello!

I am pleased to report that I have finished my Peek-a-Boo baby blanket... well, kind of!  (See more about the blanket pattern here.)

Crochet Peek-a-Boo baby blanket - a cute and easy pattern to make!

This is for a pregnant friend from work.  She doesn't know if she's having a boy or a girl, so I thought that this colour would be lovely for both.  It's the colour that Sandra (the pattern designer) used to make hers... and I just loved it!

Crochet Peek-a-Boo baby blanket - a cute and easy pattern to make!

So, this is kind of finished... until March when the baby is due.  Whether the baby is a boy or a girl will affect what border I choose to do, in what colours.  If it's a girl, I will be picking the pinks that Sandra used on hers.  It's just such a pretty combination with this aqua-ish colour.  If it's a boy, I'm not sure yet.  I'm thinking maybe white and a soft grey.

Crochet Peek-a-Boo baby blanket - a cute and easy pattern to make!

I will be sure to report back with pictures once this is finished.  I can't wait to see it with a border!

Crochet Peek-a-Boo baby blanket - a cute and easy pattern to make!

I just love this pattern - I'm glad I've finally had a reason to make it!

Details

Pattern: Peek-a-Boo Blanket by Sandra Paul - Size: Small Baby Blanket
Yarn: Sirdar Snuggly in Choo Choo Train x 5 balls
Hook: 5mm (I'm a tight crocheter - pattern calls for 4mm)
Measurements: 68cm x 83cm (smaller than the measurements in the pattern due to my tight tension - I really need to loosen up!)



Check out my completed crochet items here.



Like what you see?  Follow me on bloglovin!



2 comments:

  1. Very lovely! And it looks so soft. Lucky baby! Anna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is a lovely soft yarn. Looking forward to finishing it with a pretty border! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...